For those of you who are headed to Glens Falls for the state final four, here’s information you need to know:
Tickets for all Glens Falls Civic Center events can be purchased at the following locations: the arena box office; all area TicketMaster outlets; and charge by phone at (800) 745-3000.
You may also buy tickets via Ticketmaster.com on the Glens Falls Civic Center website by clicking here.
1. From the south, take I-87 (Adirondack Northway) north to Exit 18.
2. Turn right at the end of the ramp onto Main Street.
3. Go straight through five traffic lights. This will put you at a fork in the road with a Stewart’s Shop in the middle.
4. Bear right onto Hudson Street. Go straight.
5. At the fourth traffic light, turn right onto Route 9 South. The Civic Center is on your left-hand side as you start down the hill.
PARKING — This is from the Civic Center website:
Parking for the Glens Falls Civic Center is available at many nearby sites. General public parking can be found next to the Civic Center behind St. Mary’s Church; at the adjacent Burger King; in several lots behind the Civic Center on Oakland Avenue, down Mohican Street; and in many downtown city lots. Street parking is also available for no charge, with the city’s two-hour parking limit waived during Civic Center events.
For those with Handicapped Parking licenses or permits, parking is available directly in front of the building. Thirty spots are available on a first-come, first-served basis.